- 0 or 0x0 : The operation completed successfully.
- 1 or 0x1 : Incorrect function called or unknown function called.
- 2 or 0x2 : File not found.
- 10 or 0xa : The environment is incorrect.
- 0x41300 : Task is ready to run at its next scheduled time.
- 0x41301 : Task is currently running.
- 0x41302 : Task is disabled.
- 0x41303 : Task has not yet run.
- 0x41304 : There are no more runs scheduled for this task.
- 0x41306 : Task is terminated.
- 0x8004130F : Credentials became corrupted
- 0x8004131F : An instance of this task is already running.
- 0x800704DD: The service is not available (is "Run only when an user is logged on" check?)
- 0xC000013A: The application terminated as a result of a CTRL+C.
- 0xC06D007E: Unknown software exception.
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Windows Server 2008 Scheduled tasks codes.
Posted by Unknown